Monday, May 6, 2013

Sage Thank You

I made this card with Father's day in mind, I wasn't sure about the color combo when I first saw it but I am LOVING it now!!! Thanks to the Pals Paper Arts color challenge for breaking me out of my box!

Recipe;
Cardstock- Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Ink- Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede
Markers- Summer Starfruit, Lucky Limeade
Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes, Simply Sketched
Embellishment- Linen Thread, Brass Mini Brads
Tools- Paper Snips, Paper Piercer, Lattice Embossing Folder, Craft Sponge, Stampin' Dimentionals, Glue Dots


http://stampinpretty.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54f95df928834017eeab405ab970d-pi

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Amy! I love the layers tied with the Linen Thread! Everything is just pulled together so well. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card. I love the dimension that you have created with the layers and sponging. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Amanda! I love the snipped out flower. You did a great job with the challenge colors. Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete