Monday, April 29, 2013

Fab Friday #17

I love the new set Chalk Talk! I had so many ideas running through my head when I saw it that I had to go with a card sketch to calm my excitement! I hope you enjoy!!!
I got the inspiration for this card and the Fab Friday blog, head on over and check it out! http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lW9eR0veLLk/UXngRPtJZRI/AAAAAAAAEP4/G4Nd7Wsk6hc/s1600/Fab+Fri+Logos-014.jpg 

Recipe;
Cardstock- Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink- Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamps- Chalk Talk
DSP- Quatrefancy Specialty,
Embellisment- Black Glimmer Brads, Whisper White Organza Ribbon
Tools- Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I really like how you highlighted the "something"with the different color! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE that DSP and all the colors... I wasn't sure I wanted Chalk Talk but now I have to have it! LOL Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the Chalk Talk set and I can't wait to order it!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic looking card! The embossed background turned out really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors. Really cool idea to do the background the way you did! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you did the background! Thank you for playing along with Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete